PIC18F 28 PIN PIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD WITH ZIP SOCKET
|Supply Voltage :||7 ~ 9 V DC|
|Difficulty Level :||Need Programming Knowledge|
|I/O Voltage :||5 V DC|
This is a versatile , configurable, and cost effective Development Board available for the 18F – 28 pin series of Micro-Controller from Microchip. The Board comes in its simplest form with all the Port pins terminating in a Relimate connector for easy connection to the outside world.
Some of the key benefits of this Development board are –
- A ZIF socket enables easy removal of the Target MCU from the development Board.
- Well Marked ICSP for connecter offers easy programming of the MCU on Board.
- Plug In – Plug Out type crystal on the development board. Two jumpers J1 and J2 help you Plug In – Plug Out crystal from your project. A 20 Mhz Crystal is supplied along with the kit.
- Jumper J3 allows you to use RE3 as a IO pin and VPP for the ICSP connector.
- A bridge rectifier (D2) takes care of any polarity connection at CN5. Power On LED D3 displays Power on the PCB and the Voltage Regulator IC –U2 7805 ensures regulated power to the microprocessor and other devices connected to this board.
- All Port Pin Connector are capable of providing DC supply to the ADD ON cards. Please ensure that you calculate your current requirement before sourcing this supply from this PCB. No short circuit protection is provided at these outputs.