4 Channel Transistor Based Output Driver For Unipolar Stepper Motor Driver and Relay , Solenoid Driver
Unipolar 4-Phase Stepper Motor Controller Board will help you control a Stepper Motor or 4 individual Solenoids.
This circuit consisting of transistors that serve as current amplifier and also diode to prevent damaging back EMF, circuit uses Darlington transistors to provide high current capacity to unipolar stepper motor. Just provide sequence of pulse using Micro-Controller or desceret circuit to roll out the unipolar motor. On board High Watt resister to control the current, value of the resistor can be set as per your load current requirement.
- Box Header (IDC) connector provides for easy interfacing option
- Separate LED indicator for individual Phase
- Screw terminal connector for easy connection of output load and power supply input
- Power-On LED indicator
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 86 mm x 49 mm