The Metal detector project is designed for metallic body detection by sensing variations in high frequency Eddy current losses. Using an externally-tuned circuit, they act as oscillators. The output signal level is altered by an approaching metallic object. The output signal is determined by supply current changes. Independent of supply voltage, this current is high or low, according to the presence or absence of a closely located metallic object Between pins 3 and 7, the integrated circuit acts like a negative resistor with a value equal to that of the external resistor R3 and trimmer potentiometer PR1 (connected between pins 2 and 4). The oscillation stops when the tuned circuit loss resistance (Rp) becomes smaller than R3. As a result, ICC(close) = 10mA (pins 1 and 6). The oscillation is sustained when Rp is higher than R3, and ICC(remote) = 1mA (pins 1 and 6). Eddy currents induced by coil L1 in a metallic body determine the value of Rp.
- Supply 5-12V DC
- Output Normally High , Provide Low output in presence of Metal
- LED Sensor Active Indicator
- Sensing Distance 5-15mm
Download PDF Schematic & PCB Layout
RS485 Shield For Arduino Uno Schematic and PCB Layout
PCB & Schematic PDF Download
2 Channel Relay Shield for Arduino UNO Circuit and PCB layout
2 Channel Relay shield for Arduino UNO can be used in several applications like remote control, on/off AC or Dc load and any circuits which required isolated high current and high voltage. Relay 1 connected to Digital pin D2 and Relay 2 can be controlled through D12 of Arduino PIN. Both relay has optocoupler in input for isolation which protect Arduino from any EMI noise and complete isolation between high volt/current at relay outputs. Relay shield required separate 12V DC. Two LED indicate the Relay operations. J1,J2 provided In case single supply for relay and Arduino required.
- Input: 12 VDC @ 84 mA
- D2 and D12 Arduino connected to Relay inputs
- Solder PCB Jumper J1 and J2 if Shield and Arduino need common supply
- High TTL Signal Required to Trigger the Relay
- Output: Two SPDT relay
- Relay specification: 5 A @ 230 VAC
- Trigger level : 2 to 12 VDC
- Header connector for connecting power and trigger voltage
- LED on each channel indicates relay status
- Power Battery Terminal (PBT) for easy relay output connection
17 Channel Optically Isolated I/O Shield for Arduino Uno
The shield enables you to interface many things to Arduino Uno , all I/O are optically isolated, The shield consist 8 Channel low speed outputs which can be used for on/off applications. 3 Channel high speed outputs frequency up to 10 MHz using 6N137. 4 Channel slow inputs using PC817 opto-coupler. One high speed input frequency up to 10 MHz using 6N137, and one analog voltage input using LOC111 IC. Board provided with multi option isolated i/o line to integrate multiple sensors and other things.
- Supply 5V DC
- 8 Low Speed Outputs for On/Off Slow Operations Using PC817
- Slow Outputs Connected to Digital Pins D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7,D12,D13
- 3 Channel High Speed Outputs Frequency Upto 10Mhz Using 6N137 Optocoupler
- 3 High Speed Outputs Connected to PWM Pins D9,D10,D11
- 4 Channel Low Speed Inputs Connected to Analog Pins A1,A2,A3,A4 (PC817)
- 1 Channel High Speed Input Connected to Digital Pin D8 Frequency Up to 10Mhz
- 1 Channel Analog Voltage Input 0 To 5V
200W Stereo Audio Amplifier Using LM4702
Supply +/-75V DC
Load 8 Ohms
The Tiny Audio Amplifier MODULE is a good choice for battery operation. It is based on LM386 IC, useful in various applications like robotics, science projects, intercom, FM radio and many more.
- Power Supply 6V-9V
- 300mW Output @ 8Ohms Load
- On Board Potentiometer for Audio Level Adjust
- Header Connecter for Supply, Signal in and Speaker
- On Board Power LED
- Input: Standard Audio Signal
5AMP DC Motor speed and direction controller using MC33035 IC from on semiconductor, though the MC33035 was designed to control brushless DC motor , it may also be used to control DC brush type motors. MC33035 driving a Mosfets based H-Bridge affording minimal parts count to operate a brush type motor. On board potentiometer provided for speed control, slide switch for direction control and brake, On board jumper available to enable the chip. The controller function is normal manner with a PWM frequency of approximately 25Khz. Motor speed is controlled by adjusting the voltage presented to the no inverting input of the error amplifier establishing the PWM’s slice or reference level. Cycle by cycle current limiting of the motor current is accomplished by sensing the voltage across the shunt resistor to ground of the H-bridge. The overcurrent sense circuit makes it possible to reverse the direction of the motor, using normal forward/reverse switch, on the fly and not have to completely stop before reversing.
- SUPPLY 12-18V DC
- Load Up to 5Amps, 5Amps with large size heat sink on Mosfets
- On Board Potentiometer for Speed Control
- Slide Switch ( SW1) for Brake
- Slide Switch (SW2) for Direction Control
- Jumper (J1) Provided to Enable the chip
- LED (D1) Fault Indicator
- LED (D2) Power Indicator
- CN1 , Supply 12-18V DC
- MG1 Motor Connections
Simple Circuit converts Step/Dir. signal into to double drive CW/CWW Pulse, Mach3 and few Hobby CNC software’s provides Step/Direction pulse output to drive stepper motor drivers.
Various AC servo works with double CW/CCW pulse. This circuit is solution to interface such AC CW/CCW pulse based driver with Mach3 or other CNC software’s. Circuit designed around 7408 and 7404 IC, board support 5V or 24V supply. Open Collector output can be interface with 24V system by changing output resistors.
- Supply 7V 24V DC
- On Board Power LED
- Inputs and Outputs Header Connector
- On Board ERTH (Earth) Signal provided for chassis ground to avoid any noise
Note : Output Transistor can drive Stepper Drive or Servo driver Opto-couplers directly , choose appropriate collector resistor value for 5V or 24V
- R3,R5,R9 470 Ohms for 5V DC Open Collector Output
- R3,R5,R9 2K2 Ohms for 24V DC Open Collector Output
- Step Pulse ( TTL 5V)
- Direction Pulse ( TTL 5V)
- Enable Signal ( TTL 5V )
1 CW (5V Or 24V Open Collector)
- CWW ( 5V Or 24V Open Collector )
- Enable ( 5V Or 24V Open Collector )
The H-Bridge Motor Driver Module Based on TB6549HQ IC from Toshiba, is a full-bridge driver IC for DC motors that uses an LDMOS structure for output transistors. High-efficiency drive is possible through the use of a MOS process with low ON-resistance and a PWM drive system. Four modes, CW, CCW, short brake, and stop, can be selected using IN1 and IN2. Supply input 12V to 30V DC and Maximum Load 4.5Amps.
- Power supply voltage: 30 V (max)
Output current 4.5 A
Low ON-resistance: 1.0 Ω (up + low/typ.)
PWM control capability
Function modes: CW/CCW/short brake/stop
Built-in overcurrent protection
Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
The Tiny board designed using LM386 SMD SO8 IC, The amplifier is designed for Voice Record IC which provides deferential signal outputs.
Voice Record/Playback IC provided differential audio PWM signal output. This circuit has been designed to amplify such dual PWM signal.
Supply 9-12V DC