Step-Dir. signal to double drive CW/CWW Pulse Converter for CNC, Motion Control & AC Servo Driver
Simple Circuit converts Step/Dir. signal into to double drive CW/CWW Pulse, Mach3 and few Hobby CNC software’s provides Step/Direction pulse output to drive stepper motor drivers.
Various AC servo works with double CW/CCW pulse. This circuit is solution to interface such AC CW/CCW pulse based driver with Mach3 or other CNC software’s. Circuit designed around 7408 and 7404 IC, board support 5V or 24V supply. Open Collector output can be interface with 24V system by changing output resistors.
- Supply 7V 24V DC
- On Board Power LED
- Inputs and Outputs Header Connector
- On Board ERTH (Earth) Signal provided for chassis ground to avoid any noise
Note : Output Transistor can drive Stepper Drive or Servo driver Opto-couplers directly , choose appropriate collector resistor value for 5V or 24V
- R3,R5,R9 470 Ohms for 5V DC Open Collector Output
- R3,R5,R9 2K2 Ohms for 24V DC Open Collector Output
- Step Pulse ( TTL 5V)
- Direction Pulse ( TTL 5V)
- Enable Signal ( TTL 5V )
1 CW (5V Or 24V Open Collector)
- CWW ( 5V Or 24V Open Collector )
- Enable ( 5V Or 24V Open Collector )