DUAL ADJUSTABLE POWER SUPPLY USING LM317 & LM337
This project is a solution to power up most of devices or projects requiring dual (+/-) adjustable power supply.
The circuit is based on LM317 positive and LM337 negative voltage regulators. LM317 series of adjustable 3 terminal regulator is capable of supplying in excess of 1.5A over a 1.2V to 30V DC output range, due to TO3 package of IC and large heat sink the power supply can handle maximum load current.
- Output: +/- 1.2 to 30V DC
- Output Current: 1.5Amps
- Supply Input: 24V-0-24V AC, 2Amps Center tape Transformer
- CN1: Transformer Connections
- CN3: +/- Dual Supply Outputs
- P1: Positive Voltage Adjust
- P2: Negative Voltage Adjust
- D1: Positive Power Indicator
- D2: Negative Power Indicator