RC Servo Driver Using PIC12F675 Micro-Controller On Board Potentiometer and 0-5V Input
0 – 5V Servo Controller project will control a hobby type servo motor connected to it via a preset or external DC source. This kit will be ideal add on in animatronics and motion control application.
- Microcontroller based design for greater flexibility and ease of control
- Single Servo control via clearly marked berg connector
- Clearly marked jumper to select signal source to control the Servo
- Onboard preset for ready to control option for this kit
- Power-on LED indicator
- Diode protection for reverse polarity connection of DC supply to the PCB
- Four mounting holes 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 45 mm x 32 mm
This is a simple but a useful circuit to control a single servo motor. Its an ideal add on to a RC Hobbyist tool kit. The DC input to this circuit should be 5 to 6 VDC. DC signal is given to this board at connector marked CN1 (+V and GND). You can also feed in a variable DC signal source at the other two pins on this connector to control the servo. To use this signal source you need to place the Jumper link at J1 in the E position. Alternatively, you can also control the servo motor by preset PR1 mounted on the PCB. For this you need to place the Jumper link in the I position at J1.A Servo motor is connected at connector marked CN2 on the PCB. This connector has all the pins clearly marked for connection to the servo.LED D1 is a power on indicator , Diode D2 provides a reverse polarity protection for the Microcontroller.