Chotu A Mini Robot Chassis
CHOTU is an innovative small robot, built for hobby purpose. It’s an open metal frame architecture which holds 2 geared DC motors driving a 72mm wheels It’s a two wheel design with a freewheeling front caster ball.. This kit includes all parts needed to assemble the chassis. This project is easy way to learn real-world engineering skills, its great option for first time robot-builders.
Dimensions: Width 110mm X Length 155mm X Height 72mm,
- Motor Speed 120 RPM Approx.
- Wheel Diameter 72MM
- Screws 4 NOs for Motor M3X25mm with Nuts
- Snap Fit On/OFF Switch
- Screws 4Nos 3MX 10mm for PCB Or Acrylic
- Caster Diameter 29mm
- Chassis has facility to Mount AAX4 Battery Holder ( Battery Holder Sold Separately)
- Quarter Pin 3MMX45MM
- Chassis Weight 125grms
- Two Wheels Weight 40 Grms