5V & 12V Output DC-DC Converter with large current relay for cnc driver (Mach3)
Single Channel Large current relay board with dual DC-DC converter board is mainly designed for Hobby CNC, Routers, and Plasma cutters. Hobby CNC controller required multiple DC outputs to drive several things. This board provides 5V DC and 12V DC 1Amp each. The dual supply helps driving LPT breakout board, Sensors, Limit switches and few other things required 5V and 12V.
The Relay has large current handle capacity can be used to drive spindles, solenoids, water pump, chiller, The relay required TTL High signal to trigger or it has the facility to even trigger with GND signal.
Important project for CNC Hobbyist Mach3, Mach4 based CNC drivers
- Supply Input 15V to 35V DC
- DC Outputs 5V @ 1A & 12V 1A
- On-Board LED for Relay Output
- Relay Contact 20Amp NC and 30 Amps No 230V AC
- Relay Trigger 5V TTL in or GND input
- Screw Terminal and 2 Pin Header Connector Provided for Supply Input
- Screw Terminal and 2 pin header provided for 5V DC & 12V DC Output
- 3 Pin Screw Terminal Provide for Relay output Connections NO/NC
- 3 Pin Header Connector for TTL + Signal Trigger, and Low GND signal Trigger
- Close The Jumper to trigger rely with low GND signal input