4 Channel Compact Relay Board Using SMD Components ULN2003
4 Channel Relay Board is a simple and convenient way to interface 4 relays for switching application in your project. Very compact design can fit in small area, manly this board is made for low voltage application.
- Input supply 12 VDC @ 170 mA
- Output four SPDT relay
- Relay specification 10A/24V DC
- Trigger level 2 ~ 5 VDC
- Header Connector for connecting power and trigger voltage
- LED on each channel indicates relay status
- Power Battery Terminal (PBT) for easy relay output and aux power connection
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
Applications: Robotics, Electronics projects, Industrial controls, Microwaves Oven, Fans, DC Motor, AC Lamp, Solenoids Remote Controls etc.
Note: The board is designed for low voltage switching application, maximum supply at relay contacts 48V DC/7Amps