Automatic Street Lamp On/OFF Switch Using Traic and LDR
Dark Sensitive Lamp controller project switches a load connected to it when light falling on LDR (Light Dependent Resistor) goes bellow set point. It could be used as an automatic street light application. The projects based on Traic and doesn’t required addition DC supply, its work directly on 230VAC.
- Mains supply input 230 VAC
- Output load up to 500 W lamp / bulb
- Snubber circuit
- Sensor LDR
- Screw terminal connector for easy input mains supply and load connection
- Small size PCB
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 37 mm x 49 mm
Note: This project works on 230V AC, dangerous voltages can occur on the board and to equipment linked or connected to it. The operation should be carried out by qualified and authorized personnel only well respecting safety precautions.