DC Solid State Relay Using Mosfet & Optically Isolated Gate Driver With Current Feedback & Fault Output
DC solid state Relay build using optically isolated Mosfet gate driver & high current Mosfet, this relay also provides current feedback as voltage output and fault TTL voltage output when current goes above set point. Current feedback designed around op-amp as signal conditioning which measure the current across low ohm shunt resistor. On board preset (trimmer pot) to adjust the fault current set point. Normally current fault output is high TTL it goes low if fault condition occurs.
- DC Supply 90V DC Maximum
- Maximum Current Load 15Amps with heat-sink
- Fault Output Normally High Goes Low When Over Current/Short Detected
- Current Feedback 200mV/1Amp
- Gate Driver Supply 12-15V DC
- Fault Output is Normally High, Goes low when Over Current or Output Short circuit occurs.